st: RE: RE: xi regress: noconstant option

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: xi regress: noconstant option
Date   Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:48:36 -0000

Original was beheaded, but I can spare this line.
Original was beheaded, so perhaps the above will be too.

---> . xi : regress return country