st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV
Date   Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:40:28 +0000

Something like Tristan wants can be done using the -xcontract- package together with - -listtex-. For details on the use of these packages (downloadable from SSC), Tristan might like to refer to my presentation "From datasets to resultssets in Stata", given at the 10th UK Stata User Meeting in 2004 and downloadable from my website (see my signature below). Another reference, also downloadable as a preprint from my website, is Newson (2003). Both of these documents can be located and downloaded from within Stata using the -findit- command, as in

findit resultsset

or

findit enduser

I hope this helps.