RE: st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV
Date   Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:30:06 -0000

You're ignoring the answers you have already received.
With a twoway structure and multiple statistics,
and indeed in any case, the output of -table- does
not include a matrix as canned output. Therefore you
would need to arrange some other way to collect whatever
it is you want and provide LaTeX annotation.

Tristan Zajonc

> Is there a fast way to get the results of a twoway table with multiple
> statistics into a matrix format so I can access all the results
> programmaticly.  I'm hoping to create a way to produce a latex table
> from the table command.  Suggestions?
>
> I assume there is nothing like this already made (I'm aware of
> labtabstat outtable etc).  Ideally it would produce a latex file with
> rows and columns plus multiple lines within each cell for each
> statistic.

Daniel Egan