st: Re: data size

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: data size
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Joana,

Dan gave excellent advice in response to your initial posting. I note
that none of your messages describe (a) how you tried to convert the
data from SPSS to Stata format, (b) how you tried to open the file in
Stata, and (c) what kind of error message you get from Stata.

Please read the Statalist FAQ (link at bottom of this message), in
particular sections 3 and 4 on how to ask questions that will elicit
a response from other list members.

Friedrich