st: Suppress certain output in dstdize

From   "David Hanna" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Suppress certain output in dstdize
Date   Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:24:39 -0500

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to suppress the main results of the output of
the DSTDIZE command so that it prints out only the "Summary of Study
Populations" table at the end?

This would be helpful to me when exporting output with many subgroups
to another program like Excel, so that I can easily graph the summary
results without having to delete the lines containing the main results.

Thanks,
David

--
David B Hanna
[email protected]

HIV Epidemiology Program
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
346 Broadway, Room 706, CN44
New York, NY  10013-4089
Phone 212 788 2066
FAX 212 788 2520