RE: st: RE: test predicted values

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   "Dawit Lidia" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: test predicted values
Date   Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:52:14 -0000

That clarifies what you have and
want to do; thanks.

It's your project and your call, but it seems to me that a
unified model is not crazy as an alternative to what you are
following here.