st: Hbar bar color problem

From   "Skip Payne" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Hbar bar color problem
Date   Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:00:11 -0500

I am using hbar to create a graph, but the colors come out yellow and red, I want green and red.  I have attached a copy of the code for version 7 that was given to me (I use version 8).

Copy of Version 7 code:

#delimit ;

hbar green red, shad(44) leg(cat) xline(0) bord rleg(dz)xlab(-8 0 6) xtick(-6 -4 -2 2 4) barfrac(.9) rlpos(31750)

title(" decrease z-score increase ")

t1("Weekly Disease Data for the Seneca County General Health District") t2("As of: `ETAD'");

#delimit cr

Regards,
Skip A. Payne
Emergency Readiness Coordinator/Public Health Epidemiologist
Seneca County General Health District
[email protected]

"This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged, sensitive, or protected health information.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and immediately delete this e-mail."

"This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient and may
contain privileged, sensitive, or protected health information. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail and immediately
delete this e-mail."