Re: st: heteroskedasticity with treatreg

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: heteroskedasticity with treatreg
Date   Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:55:41 -0000

Kathryn,

According to the help file, if you call treatreg with the option
iterate(0), you'll get the two-step coefficient estimates, because
the ML optimisation never gets past the two-step starting values.
You should probably check the manual, but combining this with the
robust option may give you what you want.

Hope this helps.

--Mark