RE: st: reg3

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: reg3
Date   Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:24:58 -0000

Rajdeep,

This was answered on Statalist not long ago:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-09/msg00234.html

The answer is "no, but", the "but" being that estimating the
equations separately by ivreg or ivreg2 still allows you to test the
orthogonality conditions - just not all at once.

Cheers,
Mark