st: Smoothed Kaplan-Meier failure estimates

From   "Neumayer,E" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Smoothed Kaplan-Meier failure estimates
Date   Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:58:13 -0000

Hi,

with event count data one can plot the estimated failure functions with "sts graph, f". Does anybody know how to make the plotted graph "smooth"? I think I've done this before, but can't remember and couldn't find it in the documentation.

Thanks in advance for any help, which is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Eric Neumayer

Senior Lecturer in Environment & Development
London School of Economics (LSE)
Department of Geography and Environment, Room S416
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE
+44-20-7955-7598 (phone)
+44-20-7955-7412 (fax)