st: RE: RE: RE: Graph from 'dstdize'-output

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Graph from 'dstdize'-output
Date   Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:47:40 -0000

Not to me. Your approach sounds good. You
need to pick up results and make your own
dataset. It is less painful the second time
as you learn more tricks.

Peter Jepsen