st: xtabond, matsize in STATA7

From   "Katarina Lynch" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xtabond, matsize in STATA7
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:10:37 +0000

Dear STATA users,

I am having difficulties applying the xtabond command.

First, I tried it on a hypothetical small example and it did give some
results. On the results window it near every regressor it shows D1. Does it
mean the variables have been first differenced?

Second, as I have a panel of 140 units for 40 years, does it mean the
matsize of Stata 7 will not allow me run this estimation?

thank you!

Katarina

Wenn�s mal schnell gehen soll. MSN Suche. http://search.msn.de/ Jetzt
kostenlos nutzen und keine Zeit mehr verlieren.