st: Wish list and Stata 9

From   "Alan Acock" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Wish list and Stata 9
Date   Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:29:50 -0700

Several people have discussed the output in SPSS compared to Stata. I find
SPSS output for things like regression procedures to be difficult to use.
The graphic layouts have many options, but none are appropriate for academic
journals. The default Stata output is what I want for most work and if I
want something special I can get it. I don't have to have a graphic box that
contains little more than R-square. It would be nice if the log had an html
option, however.

Alan Acock