RE: st: test for trend with svy commands?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: test for trend with svy commands?
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:53:37 +0100

In general, sounds better. In this case, the idea
that you are taking seriously is that of a horizontal
line on a scatter plot of response versus time,
so it may not make too much difference how you model that.