Re: st: Suest and Random Effects.

Subject   Re: st: Suest and Random Effects.
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:09:04 -0400

-suest- relies on the scores at individual observations that are not
defined for the panel models. So you would have to rely on more
traditional means of testing. If yours are non-overlapping samples,
you can simply create dummy indicators of each subgroup, and then use
those dummies and their interactions within a single command. That
way, you would compare the models between samples. Comparing nested
models should also be explicit, at least for identical (sub)samples

--
Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name