Re: st: Constraint, Poisson, & pseudo R^2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Constraint, Poisson, & pseudo R^2
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:05:05 EDT

Dave - thanks for your reply.  I'm not using Scott's add on for the  model
estimation. Interestingly, Stata version 7 provides the pseudo-R^2 value  when
using the constraint, but version 8 does not.  This makes me think  Stata
intentionally eliminated it from the output in the latest incarnation.  Hopefully
someone will know the reason why. Maybe it is not appropriate to  report the
R^2 value under these conditions?

Bob Kaminski
Dept. of Criminology & Criminal Justice
University  of South Carolina

In a message dated 10/19/2004 1:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,