st: RE: Non linear least squares program, Stata versions?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Non linear least squares program, Stata versions?
Date   Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:22:04 +0100

It is really difficult to comment helpfully without
seeing your program.

rc (return code) 198 just means syntax error.

Some programmers use 198 as the return code
for almost all premature exits, although as -nl-
is official Stata code, it really should mean
syntax error in your case.

Diego Rei