st: Gllamm

From   Edlira Narazani <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Gllamm
Date   Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:08:21 +0200

Dear all,

I am running a gllamm command and at the end I get:

numerical derivatives are approximate
flat or discontinuous region encountered
overflow at level 1 ( 16 missing values)
numerical derivatives are approximate
nearby values are missing
Hessian has become unstable or asymmetric (D)
(error occurred in ML computation)
(use trace option and check correctness of initial model)

Can You help me please how to resolve this problem?

Thanks
Edlira

This message was sent using IMP - Facolta' di Economia - Torino.