RE: st: RE: dmexogxt questions

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: dmexogxt questions
Date   Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:10:35 -0400

Mark, Steve,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Thanks to Google, I just found one of your
papers about that ("Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and
Testing"). I'll read it tomorrow.

Jean Salvati
Econometric Support
(202) 623-7804