st: RE: Re: RE: combining two graphs into one?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: combining two graphs into one?
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:38:45 +0100

As far as I understand this, the strategy I think is
to do your calculations based on all the data
and then do the graph showing only the results
of most interest.

Oleksandr Shepotylo