st: RE: combining two graphs into one?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: combining two graphs into one?
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:39:23 +0100

-graph combine- juxtaposes. At most, graphs touch.

To superimpose, you need to go back to the originals. You may
find you need to use e.g. -twoway bar- if the original
was created with e.g. -graph bar-

Oleksandr Shepotylo