st: Graphing many ordered categorical vars in one graph.

From   "Gindo Tampubolon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphing many ordered categorical vars in one graph.
Date   Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:00:43 +0100

Dear all,

a colleague of mine needs some help.

Please help. I have 7 variables each with 7 categories (most important
... least important). I wish to put all these 7 variables into one
graph with labels. How to do it? I have checked the Stata graphs and
cannot find it. If you do not know, please send it to the stata list
for me as I cannot do (can receive though: tried several times).

Thanks,

Yours yj

Dr. Gindo Tampubolon
[email protected]
International Data Service -
Economic and Social Data Services (Funded by ESRC & JISC)
- and -
Department of Sociology
University of Manchester