st: stata and remote desktop

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: stata and remote desktop
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:31:25 +0100

Dear Statauser,
I would like to know if anyone have had the experience of running Stata
through a Windows 2003 Remote Desktop Client?
I'm particularly interested to hear how Stata handle the memory in this
case. Does it use the ram available at the Server or does it use the ram
from the workstation where the remote desktop client is being ran from?
Many thanks in advance,
JP