Re: st: plotting multiple normal densities

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: plotting multiple normal densities
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:32:14 -0400

If you know the mean and standard deviation of each normal curve you want, you can just use -twoway function-. For example, to do two curves, with means 0 and 1, and standard deviations 1 and 3:

. graph twoway function normden(x, 0, 1) , range(-5 5) || ///
function normden(x, 1, 3) , range(-5 5)

--Nick Winter