st: Floating toolbar (Mac OS X)

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Floating toolbar (Mac OS X)
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:48:30 -0400

that ran the length of my (second) monitor. Now (having just updated the OS to 10.3.5 and rebooted) I can get *either* a floating toolbar that is merely the length of the set of the mini-icon buttons in the toolbar (thus it chops off my path in the status bar), *or* I can get an anchored toolbar that runs the length of my main monitor -- but the rest of the Stata windows are on my second monitor.

I recognize this question is a bit esoteric, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for restoring a full-length floating toolbar. TIA.

-- Mike

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/