RE: st: Stata Output to Tex

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stata Output to Tex
Date   Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:06:28 +0100

I can speak for the Statalist FAQ. In essence
that FAQ concerns interaction with Statalist
only. It is not the place to look for information
on this kind.

In principle, this would go well as an
FAQ -- somewhere, probably outside the StataCorp
website -- should there be someone to do the work
of initiating and maintaining it.

Stanislav Kolenikov replied to Amit Khandelwal