st: RE: missingness in a large, complex sampling deign

From   "Katrina Walsemann" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: missingness in a large, complex sampling deign
Date   Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:45:44 -0400

Hi Colleen,

In addition to the Little and Rubin book already suggested, you may want to
take a look at the following:

Schafer, J. (1999). Multiple imputation: a primer. Statistical Methods in
Medical Research, 8, 3-15.

Raghunathan, T., Solenberger, P., & Van Hoewyk, J. (2002). IVEware:
Imputation and Variance Estimation Software: User Guide. Ann Arbor: Survey
Research Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan.

Allison, P (2001) Missing Data. Sage University Paper Series in Quantitative
Applications in the Social Sciences, 07-136.  Thousand Oaks, California:
Sage.

Yuan, Y. (2000). Multiple Imputation for Missing Data: Concepts and New
Development (P267-25). Rockville: SAS Institute Inc.

I believe Joe Schafer's paper can be found on his website, and Raghunathan's
paper can be found on the University of Michigan website.

Good luck!

Katrina Walsemann, MPH
Doctoral Candidate
University of Michigan, School of Public Health
Health Behavior and Health Education
[email protected]