st: Linear Progamming in Stata

From   Nghiem Hong Son <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Linear Progamming in Stata
Date   Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
Can we do linear programming in Stata? is there any
command for it or we have to write our own code? is
there any such code exist?

Thank you for any help,
Son

--- statalist-digest