st: RE: variable not found/bootstrapping

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: variable not found/bootstrapping
Date   Sat, 14 Aug 2004 16:22:00 +0100

As you sense, remote debugging is not easy. But
when you

. drop _all

you drop all observations on all variables in your dataset.

-dropping- restricted to certain observations requires
-if- or -in-.

Heather Gold