st: RE: RE: Multiple condition statement

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Multiple condition statement
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:34:49 +0100

Another comment is quite different. If
this example is your problem, you probably
would benefit considerably by using -reshape-
to get a long structure.