RE: st: Again-Unique Case ID in Large Panel

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Again-Unique Case ID in Large Panel
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:48:35 +0100

I got it, I think. You need to play
around with the -width()- option in
-xtdes-. I surmise that the default