RE: st: RE: added graph feature: solution??

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: added graph feature: solution??
Date   Wed, 4 Aug 2004 11:07:36 +0100

This is the issue that Fred Wolfe and I batted back
and forth, although some of the discussion was
guessing in the dark before -gs_fileinfo- was remembered.

The key point as I understand it is that the command Stata's graph
internals received, which was not what you typed, is to be
interpreted with reference to the serset associated with the graph.

Ron�n Conroy