Re: st: estimating a mixed multinomial logit model usinggllamm6

From   "Sophia Rabe-Hesketh" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estimating a mixed multinomial logit model usinggllamm6
Date   Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:26:23 -0700

Hi Matt,

gllamm6 is now very out-of-date. The current version is called gllamm
and can be obtained using

ssc install gllamm

see http://www.gllamm.org

The syntax seems fine. In the expand() option, the second argument
is the dummy that indicates which alternative has been selected
(see also gllamm manual, Chapter 9, availab le at above web site).

Sophia

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:42:37 +0100