st: RE: Off-topix/on-topix (Was Re: Re: Convert an SPSS file (was: Re:st: simple question))

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Off-topix/on-topix (Was Re: Re: Convert an SPSS file (was: Re:st: simple question))
Date   Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

In all the blather, we never learned what editing Dr. Comolli wants to do.
It he is willing to send a description of what he wants the graph to look
like, it might be possible for other users to aid his efforts to edit the
graph in stata.  Alternatively, we might learn that the particular changes
he wants cannot be implemented in stata.  In either case, it would appear
to be a win-win.  I offer this proposal in the spirit of attempting to be
helpful.  I accept the point of the previous post in this thread.

Sam