Re: st: Re: .wmf or .emf ? Can we edit the graphs outside Stata? How

From   "Renzo Comolli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: .wmf or .emf ? Can we edit the graphs outside Stata? How
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:30:28 -0400

Thank you, Michael.

I should have specified that I tried what you said and it did not work.
I have MSWord 2002 (part of Office XP) fully patched. And Windows XP Pro
fully patched.

What does move one step forwards (and two backwards) is to import the
picture. Cut the picture. Paste Special the picture selecting Microsoft
Drawing Object.
Unfortunately, as you said, that destroys the picture more often than not.

Renzo

----
*From   "Michael Blasnik" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: .wmf or .emf ? Can we edit the graphs outside Stata? How
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:42:04 -0400

----

I suggest that you look at help for MS Word, where you will find that (in
windows, at least) you can right click on any .emf or .wmf graphic that you
import and find the choice for -edit picture-.
[omit rest of message]