RE: st: Re: .wmf or .emf ? Can we edit the graphs outside Stata? How

From   dspady <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Re: .wmf or .emf ? Can we edit the graphs outside Stata? How
Date   Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:04:53 -0600

I use a program called metacomp put out by companion software
(www.companionsoftware.com)  I allows a much better ability to edit a *.wmf
file than does Word, which is useless.  I forget what I paid but it was only
about $20 - $30.  You can download a trial copy  that lets you work for, I
think, 10 sessions, which is enough for a pretty good assessment.  It is well
worth the trouble to look at this product.
Don Spady

Donald Spady
Department of Pediatrics
2C3.92 WMC