RE: st: RE: RE: Counting unique values across a set of variables: Re-sent

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Counting unique values across a set of variables: Re-sent
Date   Mon, 24 May 2004 21:42:32 +0100

Thanks to Michael for fielding this.

On the second question, see also
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/trueorfalse.html

Michael Blasnik

> you forgot the word varlist in the foreach...
>
> foreach v of var1-var10 {;
>
> should be:
>
> foreach v of varlist var1-var10 {;
>
> p.s. The answer to your second question is yes -- it will
> subtract one when
> countperiod is greater than zero (or missing)

CM