st: RE: RE: RE: Counting unique values across a set of variables: Re-sent

From   "Gladden, Tricia" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Counting unique values across a set of variables: Re-sent
Date   Mon, 24 May 2004 11:43:00 -0500

I have a question about one of the Stata modules on the SSC website,
specifically the IVPROB-IVTOBIT code authored by Joe Harkness.   I was
able to download all of the .ado and .hlp files and install them on
windows Stata 8.  The help file for all three commands in the module
works fine (ivprob, divprob, and ivtobit.hlp), and the ivprob and
divprob commands work.  However, I cannot get the ivtobit command to
work.  When I attempt to estimate the same model I estimated with ivprob
using ivtobit, I get a Stata error message " invalid syntax r(197);"
I have searched for help on the topic, and was able to get divprob to
work using info I found, but I cannot get ivtobit to work. Any help you
could provide on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

****
Tricia Gladden
Assistant Professor
U. of Missouri - Columbia     phone: 573.882.9925
118 Professional Building     fax: 573.882.2697
Columbia, MO 65211           [email protected]
***