Re: st: Stata Estimates to LaTeX Tables

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata Estimates to LaTeX Tables
Date   Tue, 11 May 2004 09:02:28 -0700

I went back and looked at your enduser document but must admit I don't see anything there that is useful to me. It doesn't look to me that I can use -listtex- to produce the tables I'm used to (basically the ones produced by outtex) where you get the significance mark next to the estimate and the standard errors in parenthesis below.

If I'm missing anything obvious, let me know.

Fredrik