st: exploring interactions in Cox regression via predicted values?

From   "Howells, William" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: exploring interactions in Cox regression via predicted values?
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:28:25 -0500

Any commands to explore continuous-continuous interactions in Cox
regression models, analogous to use of predicted values in other types
of regression?  I think because the baseline hazard is left unspecified,
that it must be estimated before some sort of predicted values are
calculated, eg. hazard, log hazard, or survival probabilities.

ps--I searched the archives but "interactions Cox" is confounded with
all the wonderful contributions from Nick Cox!

Bill Howells, MS
Behavioral Medicine Center
St Louis, MO