st: source code for multinomial logistic regression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: source code for multinomial logistic regression
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:33:27 -0700

All,

I am passing this message on for a colleague.  I'm probably not doing the
request justice, because the math of her project is beyond me.

Basically, she's been looking for the "source code" for multinomial
logistic regression in PROC IML in SAS.  She is also looking for the source
code for quasi-likelihood in PROC IML.  She has been able to find anything
in SAS and I mentioned that maybe there is some equivalent information to
be had in Stata, hence this posting.

If anyone could help her out it would be great.  To facilitate
communication, I'll forward any replies directly to her.

Jim Seward