st: -tabstat-

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -tabstat-
Date   Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:50:11 -0600

Hello All ---
Is there a way to replace the variable name with the variable
label when using -tabstat-?  My variable names are,
unfortunately, not terribly descriptive and I'd prefer the
labels to be printed by Stata instead of me retyping the
variable label after copying the output into Word.  My code
follows:

tabstat varlist, stat(n mean sd min max) col(statistics)

Many Thanks!
Clint Thompson