Re: st: another large data set question

From   "Tim R. Sass" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: another large data set question
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:36:33 -0500

I believe the memory limit depends on your operating system and how it is configured. To my knowledge Stata (SE) places no effective limit on the overall size of the data file you use. I have allocated 5GB of RAM to Stata on a Unix machine without a problem.

Tim