RE: st: Problems with downloading the collinearity program

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Problems with downloading the collinearity program
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:00:28 -0000

That's pretty drastic, although evidently it has
worked for some people.

In addition to various other solutions discussed
recently, -mypkg- on SSC gives concise lists of
packages you have installed.