st: RE: RE: LevenbergMarquardt/summary

From   "Stephen P Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: LevenbergMarquardt/summary
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:33:16 -0000

If you want to fit a mixture of normals, then I think Stas Kolenikov has
a program for doing this.
-findit- should locate this

Stephen
Professor Stephen P. Jenkins <[email protected]>
Institute for Social and Economic Research
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, U.K.
Tel: +44 1206 873374.  Fax: +44 1206 873151.
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk