st: RE: LevenbergMarquardt/summary

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: LevenbergMarquardt/summary
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:16:12 -0000

It might be better to set this up as a -ml- problem.

The text of Sophia Rabe-Hesketh and Brian Everitt
discusses the two Gaussians case in detail and poses
your case as an exercise, with hints for solution.

http://www.stata.com/bookstore/statanalyses.html

Andreas Aschbacher