Re: st: maybestupid

From   "Andreas Aschbacher" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: maybestupid
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:23:46 +0100 (MET)

Experience is a hard teacher
because she gives the test first,
the lesson afterwards

thanks

href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=University&v=55";>University</a> of Manchester
> [email protected]
> [email protected]
>
> "Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it
> were so it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's
> logic" - Tweedledee (Alice Through the Looking Glass)

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: T�V-gepr�fter Virenschutz +++