st: Kapm command- New version?

From   Horea Feier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Kapm command- New version?
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:38:55 +0200

Hi Statalisters,

I would like to have a table with the number of subjects at risk in a
Kaplan Meyer graph displayed...That used to be possbile using the
'kapm' command from Wim Van Putten's 'wvpsurv' package, but that
particular command doesn't work with Stata8...I would like Stata to do
this for me (eg. insert the table) and not an extenal program
(Illustrator for the resulting .eps file).

    Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

            Thank you, Horea