RE: st: RE: SSC: nothing to install

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: SSC: nothing to install
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:14:50 -0000

Good point. At the same time, most people
would rather have two hits than none if something
exists: these pointers may have been established
in the past because some people evidently were missing the fact
that something existed. Also remember -- even if the case of Stata
resources -- some people can only use SSC through
a browser, or might use it that way in any case; through
a browser what is, and what is not there, will sometimes
be clearer.

The point is for Kit as SSC administrator to
decide.