RE: st: panel data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: panel data
Date   Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:11:22 -0000

That is mostly for StataCorp, but in terms of

SJ
==

The Stata Journal would be delighted to receive
submissions of expository papers under this heading.

Users' meetings
===============

I imagine that all organisers of users' meetings
-- not just NASUG -- would be very interested in
offers of such talks. That certainly applies to
London and Boston, and presumably also to Berlin
(if the programme is not yet full) and Adelaide.

Notwithstanding that, as was underlined in some
answers, the particular question had already been answered
by an FAQ. Talks reach an audience, the SJ
reaches its subscribers (and every serious Stata
user should naturally subscribe), but a FAQ is
there on the net for everyone with a browser.

Buzz Burhans